|
|
Coming back from Paris on the train
坐著火車離開巴黎
really didn't care ifthe journey took all day
毫不在意它一整天地開下去
Trying to turn the pages of my magazine while trying to keep a hold of your hand
胡亂翻著雜志 只想緊握你的手
And ordering a coffee that I wouldn't ever drink
點上一杯無心品嘗的咖啡
Just to keep you and Paris on my mind,
我的心里只有你和巴黎
just to keep you and Paris on my mind.
我的心里只有你和巴黎
I didn't know it would be the last time,
我不知道那是不是最后一次
the last time I saw you...
最后一次看到你
At Waterloo we went our separate ways.
在滑鐵盧車站我們各奔東西
When I got in my cab didn't turn and wave.
我跳上出租車,沒有回頭,沒有揮手
Didn't go to work, just went to bed.
沒去上班,和衣而眠
Trying to keep you and Paris on my mind,
不愿將你和巴黎從心頭抹去
trying to keep you and Paris on my mind.
不愿將你和巴黎從心頭抹去
I didn't know it would be the last time,
我不知道那是不是最后一次
the last time I saw you
最后一次看到你
Phoned your office this afternoon,
午后打電話去你辦公室
they said they hadn'theard anything from you
同事說沒有你消息
It's been seven days without a word.
七天以來,沒有音信
I have to keep you and Paris on my mind,
我不得不將你和巴黎放在我心里
I have to keep you and Paris on my mind
我不得不將你和巴黎放在我心里
I didn't know it would be the last time
我不知道那是不是最后一次
the last time I saw you
最后一次看到你
Going back to Paris on the train.
坐著火車回到巴黎
Raining and without you, it's not the same.
時光不再重現(xiàn),下著雨,也沒有你
I have to do this journey one more time,
我不得不再來一次
just to keep you and Paris on my mind,
只為了將你和巴黎放在我心里
just to keep you and Paris on my mind.
只為了將你和巴黎放在我心里
I didn't know it would be the last time,
我不知道那是不是最后一次
the last timeI saw you
最后一次看到你
The last time I saw you
最后一次看到你 |
|